Invisible AI is currently seeking a Process Engineer to apply their experience with automotive process engineering to support Invisible AI’s computer vision edge-AI device deployments. The role of the Process Engineer is primarily to be the bridge between production line managers and Invisible AI by helping our customers to learn, master, and continuously improving upon their processes via insights from our software platform.
- Be responsible for helping customers to drive assembly process operational efficiencies through Lean Six Sigma and Industrial Engineering principles
- Work within our technical operations team to deploy and maintain our expansion of edge-AI hardware and continuously improve our process for doing so, for example, how we change software configurations and maintain technical documentation.
- Investigate technical issues with inspections that malfunction, then improve our process to set them up, maintain them, and respond to outages
- Train new customer users and create/improve upon the onboarding/training processes
- Own and improve the process for technical operations to work with the manufacturing IT team and Net Ops to troubleshoot issues to, e.g., set up virtual computer networks
- Work with the customer success team to define requirements based on processes that you develop in the field
- Own the process of setting up camera networking for computer vision systems and computing hardware, using the engineering team as subject matter experts.
- Physically be present where our computer vision technology is installed, e.g., automotive general assembly lines.
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial or mechanical engineering or a quantitative field or equivalent industry experience
- Solid understanding of high-volume manufacturing & assembly processes, ideally from an automotive manufacturing process background
- Strong technical knowledge & ability in process engineering disciplines and product development process
- Track record of successful software support and monitoring projects
- Openness to working with others across the spectrum in manufacturing and software engineering
- Ability to travel regularly and work in an industrial environment
- Competitive compensation and equity packages
- Health, vision and dental insurance (100% coverage for employees, 50% for dependents)
- Flexible vacation schedule