Be comfortable and confident presenting /demonstrating complex software solutions to high-profile customers. Be familiar with consultative, value driven sales approaches. Have a background in factory, manufacturing systems or automotive production. Be experienced with information management systems, configuration and maintenance of demonstration environments. Be familiar with key production concepts and metrics such as OEE, Continuous Improvement, SPC, Lean Six Sigma, Kaizen, TQM, among others. Be able to articulate the impact of AI and Computer Vision on these subjects to a diverse population of prospects from operator to executive and across diverse industry segments from automotive to consumer electronics. This role must deliver value and win confidence from the plant floor to the board room and everywhere in between.
This role will ultimately own the design, presentation, demonstration and diligence of Invisible AI’s Manufacturing solutions for buyers in a substantial segment of the discrete manufacturing industries. The Enterprise Solutions Consultant will ultimately be responsible for supporting our sales teams with solution presentations, demonstrations, prospect diligence, and will maintain and optimize configuration of our solution demonstration environments.
- Present, demonstrate, and support diligence on the value of Invisible AI solutions to prospects in food and beverage market
- Interpret complex business requirements to design value driven solutions for prospects and customers
- Maintain configuration and data for multiple demonstration environments over a complex matrix of use cases, personas, industry segments and value propositions
- Conduct leading-edge use case QA on new Invisible AI functionality.
- Become an expert Invisible AI product and market resource to Customer Success and R&D
- Consult with prospects, customers and Invisible AI resources on the development of solutions, best practices and new features.
- Degree or equivalent experience in manufacturing systems, industrial automation, lean manufacturing or information systems management
- 5+ years of experience presenting / demonstrating complex business solutions (ERP, Inventory, Quality, Production / Operations)
- Production / Process oriented solution experience is ideal
- 5+ years managing SaaS solutions
- Familiarity with a number of the following: Lean, Six Sigma, TQM, Kaizen, Statistical Process Control(SPC), Continuous Improvement, TPM, OEE, ISO.
- Experience with prior implementations of ERP, WMS, MES, OEE, QMS, EHS, SCADA, IoT, and data automation systems
- Skilled in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Visio).
- Self-starter with strong motivation to succeed.
- Committed to customer satisfaction and a passion for customer success.
- Ability to work independently and through teams, at multiple organizational levels.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and handle issues/escalations under pressure, and manage multiple projects.
- Creative, consultative, and a strong communicator.
- Eagerness to learn new skills, grow professionally, and take on new challenges.
- Ability to travel to customer, prospect sites and industry events (50%+).
- Curiosity and an eagerness to learn and become an expert and leader!
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without sponsorship now or in the future. Invisible AI will not offer sponsorship for this position
- Competitive compensation and equity packages
- Health, vision and dental insurance (100% coverage for employees, 50% for dependents)
- Flexible vacation schedule