You will be working closely with cutting-edge technologies in deep learning, computer vision, and accelerated computing to build customer applications for industrial monitoring and analysis tasks.
You will get a chance to work with a world-class team of engineers with diverse backgrounds in robotics, physics, computer vision, and machine learning and decades of experience in building startups as well as scaling up bigger companies. You will also get an opportunity to interact with industry leaders, understand problems in manufacturing and how AI and machine learning can help solve their problems at scale.
- Building end-to-end pipeline to deploy AI models and process its output.
- Build a modular application that implements analytical and heuristic algorithms on outputs from the AI models to generate business solutions
- Build a test to help verify the safe and correct operation of existing code
- Have worked with Python or C++ in a Linux environment - internships do count!
- Have familiarity with basic OOP concepts in C++
- Have familiarity with GPU-accelerated programming
- Have strong conceptual understanding of computational resource utilization and data structures
- Have experience with Python packages like numpy, scipy or C++ packages like Boost, Eigen and STL
- Have familiarity with computer vision and/or deep learning algorithms and pipelines
- Be passionate about AI and is ready to take risks in a fast-paced startup environment
- Have the ability to work independently and on a team and be able to communicate technical concepts concisely
- Have the ability to quickly hit the ground running and build/own all the on-device software
- Competitive compensation and equity packages
- Health, vision and dental insurance (100% coverage for employees, 50% for dependents)
- Flexible vacation schedule